Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Infamous Ladurée Macaroons

This year I started reading many food blogs and learning lots of fascinating tips, ideas and facts about the foodie world. I have always loved food so when I started seeing these gorgeous treats all over the net, known as the Ladurée Macaroons, I had to check out the Ladurée website to learn more.

Ladurée is located in Paris, France and has many locations throughout Europe. The Ladurée macaroons are a small and round, cake like pastry that is crisp on the outside and soft in the middle. Many others have adapted their own version of this macaroon recipe and now can be found all over. I have been looking for recipes online and I would like to try to make this marvellous sweet out for myself.

Keep an eye out in the next couple weeks as I update our flickr Scrumptious Foods Group photostream with new food photos as well as my first attempt with these infamous macaroons, I hear they can be quite tricky.

Cheers,
Naho @ Scrumptious Foods

No comments: