Monday, April 14, 2008

Breakfast @ The Village

This morning (My Fiancé) Justin stopped by a bit earlier on our way to work so we went off to have breakfast. We went to a local place in Stoney Creek called The Village which is a sweet and cozy family-style restaurant that always welcomes you to visit time and time again. I had a side of toast with jam and crispy bacon with coffee while Justin opted for a coffee and French toast, they have great French toast there; light, fluffy and quite the generous order at that.

If you are a breakfast lover, check out this blog of breakfast photos posted daily, called Simply Breakfast, you never know where you'll pick up an idea or two to try something new. So what do you enjoy eating for breakfast? Are you a salty or sweet breakfast person? I think I would like to make crepes for breakfast the next chance I get.

Cheers,
Naho @ Scrumptious Foods

No comments: