Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh my...

It's been three weeks since my last blog post, how embarrassing. I do apologize, as mentioned before, the shower/wedding season has begun and it's been keeping me very busy! I've been baking and taking photos, but sadly I haven't gotten around to writing up final drafts of my recipes.

Here are a few photos of the past recipes I have made and I have full intentions of posting the recipes as soon as I can.

The first two photos are the Sucre à la crème coffee cakes I had made a few weeks back and we had an early birthday for my Fiancé this past weekend and his request was a Black Forest Cake, which you can see in the second two photos:








Tonight, I'd like to try something healthier and bake come Applesauce Spice Muffins, I found a wonderful recipe on Epicurious and I'll be sure to take some pics!

Cheers,
Naho @ Scrumptious Foods

No comments: